We All Have a Federation Story
Chances are, you and your family have a Federation story. If you live in the Cleveland community, you’ve probably benefited from the Federation's Campaign for Jewish Needs. And, now we’re asking you to give back.
If you send your children to Jewish summer camp, day school, or supplementary school,you have a Federation story; if you meet friends at the Mandel JCC or enjoy an Israeli art exhibit, you have a Federation story; if you visit a loved one at a Jewish senior home or deliver food to homebound elderly,you have a Federation story; if you are ever in crisis and need a helping hand—job assistance or emergency financial relief, you have a Federation story.
Special thanks all of our partner agencies who make the world a better place.
- Learn about our Campaign for Jewish Needs
- Make a gift to the Campaign for Jewish Needs
- Learn about our Partner Agencies
- Our Federation Story: In our DNA
- My Federation Story: Fulfillment through Philanthropy
- My Federation Story: Meredith's Jewish Cleveland Story
- My Federation Story: Michelle's Story
- My Federation Story: A Lasting Federation Flame